Moving my blog over to shawnmativetsky.com

Dear friends,

With the recent update of my website, I now have the ability to integrate the blog directly into the website, so that is what I am doing; it just makes sense. I will no longer be posting updates here. Thank you to all of you for your interest in my musical adventures. Please click along to my website for the continuation of this blog in the future! If you would like to update your RSS subscription, this is the new RSS URL: http://shawnmativetsky.com/blogs/blog.atom

I hope to see you over at shawnmativetsky.com!

Shawn

Monday 12 January 2009

27th Annual Summer Tabla Workshop with Pandit Sharda Sahai

I'm very pleased to announce the 27th Annual Summer Tabla Workshop with Pandit Sharda Sahai, which is being hosted by my guru-bhai, Niel Golden, in Victoria, BC, Canada.

Of course, Pandit Sharda Sahai needs no introduction. As gharanadar, he is the living torchbearer of the Benares tabla tradition.

The workshop is a great opportunity to become fully immersed in the world of tabla. The workshop is taking place from August 17th through August 29, 2009. The daily group tabla classes and practice sessions are a great way to experience tabla-culture, and the workshop is appropriate for all levels; participants are divided into one of three classes, based on previous experience.

For more information, please visit www.sahai.org

I hope to see some of you there!

No comments: