Moving my blog over to shawnmativetsky.com

Dear friends,

With the recent update of my website, I now have the ability to integrate the blog directly into the website, so that is what I am doing; it just makes sense. I will no longer be posting updates here. Thank you to all of you for your interest in my musical adventures. Please click along to my website for the continuation of this blog in the future! If you would like to update your RSS subscription, this is the new RSS URL: http://shawnmativetsky.com/blogs/blog.atom

I hope to see you over at shawnmativetsky.com!

Shawn

Monday 24 August 2009

Tabla Classes at Bharat Bhavan

I am happy to announce that as of September, I will be offering group tabla classes at Bharat Bhavan in Montreal. These classes are offered in collaboration with the kathak dancer, Sudeshna Maulik, under the banner of our new school - Sangeet Academy!

Both tabla and kathak classes will be held on Thursday evenings. All ages are welcome. Please contact me directly for more information, and to sign up. Bharat Bhavan is conveniently located; just a one-minute walk from St-Henri metro.

On a related note, here is a short clip of excerpts from a recent kathak performance with Sudeshna:




No comments: