Moving my blog over to shawnmativetsky.com

Dear friends,

With the recent update of my website, I now have the ability to integrate the blog directly into the website, so that is what I am doing; it just makes sense. I will no longer be posting updates here. Thank you to all of you for your interest in my musical adventures. Please click along to my website for the continuation of this blog in the future! If you would like to update your RSS subscription, this is the new RSS URL: http://shawnmativetsky.com/blogs/blog.atom

I hope to see you over at shawnmativetsky.com!

Shawn

Thursday 15 November 2007

Galitcha in Tunisia and France

Hi everyone,

Ok, maybe this news is a bit old, but I thought I'd share anyways. At the end of September, I went on a short tour with the Indian folk group, Galitcha, which included shows in Tunis (Tunisia), as well as Valauris and Nice (France). It was a great experience, and it was great to tour around the Mediterranean.



The main concert of the tour was at the Festival de musique spirituelle de Tunis. We were really happy to be performing to a packed house, and we received a great reception there.

No comments: