Moving my blog over to shawnmativetsky.com

Dear friends,

With the recent update of my website, I now have the ability to integrate the blog directly into the website, so that is what I am doing; it just makes sense. I will no longer be posting updates here. Thank you to all of you for your interest in my musical adventures. Please click along to my website for the continuation of this blog in the future! If you would like to update your RSS subscription, this is the new RSS URL: http://shawnmativetsky.com/blogs/blog.atom

I hope to see you over at shawnmativetsky.com!

Shawn

Monday 4 June 2012

Painting and Tabla for the Acces Asie Festival Opener

This past May 3, I accompanied painter Kakim Goh for the opening of the Festival Acces Asie, at the Montréal Arts Interculturel. Definitely not the type of tabla accompaniment that I am used to, but certainly a fun experience!
Kakim preparing his canvas.
Kakim in action.



The finished painting.

Also, here is a link to a Radio Canada International (RCI) interview that I did in French, just before the performance, translated to Russian for their Russian-language programming.

Thanks to Caroline Tabah for the photos!

No comments: