Moving my blog over to shawnmativetsky.com

Dear friends,

With the recent update of my website, I now have the ability to integrate the blog directly into the website, so that is what I am doing; it just makes sense. I will no longer be posting updates here. Thank you to all of you for your interest in my musical adventures. Please click along to my website for the continuation of this blog in the future! If you would like to update your RSS subscription, this is the new RSS URL: http://shawnmativetsky.com/blogs/blog.atom

I hope to see you over at shawnmativetsky.com!

Shawn

Sunday 3 June 2012

Ragleela at Festival Classica

Today, Ragleela performed at the St. Lambert United Church as part of the Festival Classica. It was great fun to be back performing with the group as a full quintet.

Ragleela at St. Lambert United Church, Festival Classica
Having a good time!
Uwe pulled out his sansa for Sansonica.


Ragleela is Uwe Neumann on sitar, Jean-Marc Hébert on guitar, Marie-Soleil Bélanger on violin, Eric Breton on percussion, and me on tabla.

Thanks to Caroline Tabah for the photos!

No comments: