Moving my blog over to shawnmativetsky.com

Dear friends,

With the recent update of my website, I now have the ability to integrate the blog directly into the website, so that is what I am doing; it just makes sense. I will no longer be posting updates here. Thank you to all of you for your interest in my musical adventures. Please click along to my website for the continuation of this blog in the future! If you would like to update your RSS subscription, this is the new RSS URL: http://shawnmativetsky.com/blogs/blog.atom

I hope to see you over at shawnmativetsky.com!

Shawn

Monday 13 August 2012

More Photos from my Second Annual Summer Tabla Workshop

So many great moments to share from this summer's tabla workshop! Here are some photos of the workshop in progress:
Beginner Class
Intermediate Class
Group practice session.

... and here are some more photos of the Guru puja:

Linda doing puja.
Jean-Marc doing puja.
Aaron doing puja.
Mathieu doing puja.
Marc doing puja.
Final group practice session!
Looking forward to next year!

Thanks to Caroline Tabah for the photos!

No comments: